Associate Order Reporting Time and another question

General ShopSite user discussion

Associate Order Reporting Time and another question

Postby silken » Sun May 11, 2014 3:00 pm

I have added my first associate store; it is my own satellite site so when the orders come through I can see the whole process. I am able to place the order and then I receive three emails: the order, the receipt (since I am placing it) and a third email which says there is an associate order. In all cases I get these immediately.

However, when I check Edit Associate Orders, the orders DO NOT show up immediately (well, the first one did but not the others.) There seems to be at least a 15-20 minute lag time before the orders show up there. Is this as it should be? Is there a way to change that, if so? If is it not as it should be, anything I should be checking?

Second item:
I have the associate link for the landing page, which is a product page on my wordpress site. No problem.

Basically, once that is set in shopsite, does that mean that anything ordered off of that page will now be assigned to the associate? Or do I need to paste that link (somehow) into every product? I am using the shopsite plug-in in wordpress for the add-to-cart buttons. I am confused! Is there some way of just setting this in wordpress once and then not having to worry about it? Also, I plan to have more store pages, so I assume I will have alternate links.

I guess I am a bit confused by the process, especially since it appears to be working, except for the orders taking so long to show up in the edit-associate-orders panel.

Thanks in advance,
Debbie
silken

Return to User Forum