where's all the posts?

General ShopSite user discussion

where's all the posts?

Postby FredW » Thu May 05, 2016 9:09 am

Hey, Shopsite folks. I noticed that the number of posts have declined in the past few months. What's happening?

I know the new website interface makes it harder to find the forum. I hope that is not an indication of this being put on the back burner.

I rely on this forum a lot and hope it continues to be used, staffed, and stays active.

Did I miss something or is it just abnormally quite?

Fred
FredW

Re: where's all the posts?

Postby Jim » Thu May 05, 2016 10:22 am

We are still here. The number of posts in the forum varies from time to time. In the number of years I have been on the forum there have been times where for a couple of weeks there have been no posts and other times when there are many posts every day.

Since this is a user forum it is basically when a user has a problem they want help with that something is posted to the forum. I'll pass on your comment about the forums being harder to find to our website manager.
Jim
Site Admin

Re: where's all the posts?

Postby ShopSite David » Thu May 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Besides the Forum we are also seeing merchants use other options to reach us. There's the normal contact us via phone or fill in the form on our contact us page:
http://www.shopsite.com/contact.html

Then in the back office merchant interface of ShopSite under the Help Tab, besides the Forum and other listed resources we have a Support selection. We are seeing more merchants use that to reach us.

And we get some questions from social media like Twitter, Facebook, and direct messages via Facebook. We even have the occasional merchant post to Facebook, then email us, and then call all within 5 minutes! ;-)

We do like users to post on the Forum since the solutions posted can apply to others but we are happy to help how ever they reach us.
-David H.
ShopSite, Inc.
http://www.shopsite.com
ShopSite David
Site Admin

Return to User Forum