Jot Form Integration

General ShopSite user discussion

Jot Form Integration

Postby MgmtSpec » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 am

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has integrated Jot Form with Shopsite? I am using ShopSite for event registrations which requires are lot of additional and varying input fields. I've done this manually coding the extra inputs onto the page vs adding to checkout reason being this allows multiple registrations with a single checkout. If all the inputs were on checkout page it would only allow 1 registrant per order. Anyway there are number of limitations on this method. Jot Form has much better options for input validation and data export but charges a fee for each transaction. I want to combine the power of Jot Form with the checkout/payment processing of ShopSite.
MgmtSpec

Re: Jot Form Integration

Postby MgmtSpec » Sat May 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Well no luck integrating payments into SS so going to use Paypal. Bummer as that bypasses customer reg/history/etc in SS.

Ran into issue trying to embed JotForm on shopsite page via backoffice:

Try adding into text field...<script type="text/javascript" src="https://form.jotform.us/jsform/...."></script>

Get error:

This page isn’t working

Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).
Try visiting the site's homepage.
ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR

Using latest Chrome browser...could manually work around...might be brower error more than SS.
MgmtSpec

Re: Jot Form Integration

Postby loren_d_c » Mon May 08, 2017 9:25 am

"going to use Paypal. Bummer as that bypasses customer reg/history/etc in SS"

How does using PayPal bypass ShopSite's Customer Registration? If you have 'Shoppers must register' enabled in your Customer Registration settings, the shopper still has to login via Customer Registration before they can proceed to PayPal, just like they do if they choose the regular checkout.

-Loren
loren_d_c

Return to User Forum