Back Office Login

General ShopSite user discussion

Back Office Login

Postby therschbach » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:09 pm

I reinstalled Windows and lost my bookmark to Back Office. Now I can't figure out how to get back into the Back Office. I've been scouring through the files via FTP and found a few index.html's but no dice. Where is the back office login located?

Btw, the website says that upon installation my host provider (HostMonster) should provide me with the URL. I just tried chatting with them and he said he'd never even heard of ShopSite. He was most unhelpful.

Tim
therschbach

Re: Back Office Login

Postby loren_d_c » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:32 am

A couple of ideas.

1) Generally, if you go to your shopping cart (add an item to the cart or just View Cart or something), then replace the 'sc/order.cgi...' part of the URL with 'ss/start.cgi' then usually that should get you to your backoffice login. Not always, because the names and locations of these directories can be different depending on who installed the software, but this is usually the default setup.
2) If you are on Hostmonster or Bluehost and installed ShopSite via the Mojo Marketplace, then you may be able to go into your Hostmonster or Bluehost control panel and go into the installed software portion of the Mojo Marketplace and find the ShopSite installation listed there, and they MAY have a link to the backoffice login URL there.

-Loren
loren_d_c

Re: Back Office Login

Postby therschbach » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 am

THANK YOU!!! #1 did the trick!
therschbach

Return to User Forum