Multi Add Color Changer

General ShopSite user discussion

Multi Add Color Changer

Postby dortchjm » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm using ShopSite v 12.3 and have products that come in various sizes and colors. I'm using the multi-add function to add multiple sizes to the cart at one time. The customer must then change the color of each size either before clicking the "add to cart button" or in the cart in order to check out.

I am also using the advanced color changing options. For my products that do not have multiple sizes, this works great. The customer sees the color before adding to the cart and it's already in the cart ready for checkout.

For the products that I have multiple sizes each size is set up as a sub product with the parent having control of the color changer, I would like for the customer to be able to change the color once at the parent level and all sub products would change to match the parent product, thus eliminating the need for the customer to change each color individually.

Thanks,
Janice
dortchjm

Re: Multi Add Color Changer

Postby cyoung » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:15 pm

This would likely require some customization. Please, email us directly, questions@shopsite.com, with your store URL and contact information, and i'll ask our in house designer and see what she would suggest.
cyoung

Return to User Forum