Powered

General ShopSite user discussion

Powered

Postby extragear » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 am

Hi there - I am testing a theme for a store. On the cart, there is the message "This store is powered by ShopSite web catalog software."

For the cart, I am using the Boot-Cart-NoSideNav.sst shopping cart template. The theme being used is the Seeing Double theme.

I want to remove that message.

I did visit ShopSite > Preferences > Layout Settings and deleted the message that was in the footer area. Updated. Then also applied it to the order system. Published. The message is still on the cart.

Also looked at the template itself and searched for the message without finding it.

Is there a setting that remove this message? Or, do I have to modify a template?

Thanks

Tim
extragear

Re: Powered

Postby loren_d_c » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Try replacing the text setting with a single space character instead of deleting it entirely.

-Loren
loren_d_c

Postby extragear » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:43 am

Loren - Tried it and the message remains. I dont understand why the message would remain if it was deleted in the admin area.
extragear

Postby loren_d_c » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:22 am

You may be looking in the wrong place. The text "This store is powered by ShopSite web catalog software." is not configured in Preferences > Layout Settings, it is configured in Preferences > Store Text > Receipts. Try replacing the text there with a single space character, Save Changes, then check your cart again.

-Loren
loren_d_c

Postby extragear » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:48 am

That did the trick. Thanks!
extragear

Return to User Forum