Packing List printing issue

General ShopSite user discussion

Packing List printing issue

Postby Marlin » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:53 pm

Something has changed with ShopSite and the way in which Packing Lists are printed.

The Packing List will not fit completely on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. The info on the right side bleeds off the edge of the printable area. Also, the scroll bar from the web page is printed - it was previously omitted from the print.

I've tried changing scale and margins with no joy. It even prints to a PDF the same way.

Printing from View Orders works the way it always has.

Does anyone else have any issues like this and what is the remedy?
Marlin

Re: Packing List printing issue

Postby cyoung » Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:20 pm

Here are a few things you can try: There are two default packing slip templates (selected under Orders> Configure>). We could only reproduce this (the scroll bar thing) with the PackingSlip.sst template and only in a Chrome browser. So you could switch browsers or switch the template to Packing SlipBasic.sst. It sounds like you already tried adjusting the printer settings, which would also be one of our suggestions for anyone else experiencing similar issues.
cyoung

Re: Packing List printing issue

Postby Marlin » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:54 pm

Packing lists printing properly again. I appreciate your response. I did nothing different however something must have changed somewhere.
Marlin

Return to User Forum