You Have To Buy Expensive Add On Programs for Sales Reports

General ShopSite user discussion

You Have To Buy Expensive Add On Programs for Sales Reports

Postby ALEXANDRIA » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 am

WISH LIST
You say you offer a wish list but what this does is takes your customer to another site to buy another companies product and the company hosting the wish list is getting paid by you the Shopsite customer to send them your customer list. IT TAKES YOUR CUSTOMER OFF YOUR SITE!

To have a real wish list you have to be hosted by the Shopsite hosting company and not by another hosting company which sells Shopsite.

COUPONS
The coupon feature is for one coupon per customer. Have you ever heard of a coupon for one customer. If you offer a coupon you can't do it by a date range, it has to be for one use only. If you do it by date range one customer can use the coupon numerous times. So if you don't buy the Shopsite add on you have customers using the same coupon over and over again.

SALES REPORTS - THIS IS THE BIG ONE!
When I went with the Shopsite cart I ASSUMED the number one rated shopping cart would have numerous sales reports. Only if you have a $5000.00 windows based add on can you have real sales reports or you can do a lot of work every time you need a sales or customer report.

FREE shopping carts have better sales reports and it is free. I wish I had stayed with my free cart. I can't now in this economy.

Shopsite has an forum with all the requests like this and nothing has been done for years to make it easier.

I have realized their whole game is to get you to buy and then hike up the price by making you buy all the add on programs to make your life not a living H----.

So please don't believe Shopsite has what they say you need.

Alexandria
ALEXANDRIA

Return to User Forum