GlobalShopex

General ShopSite user discussion

GlobalShopex

Postby 4erika » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 am

Does anyone have this integrated in their website? It seems like a great idea, however...

There is very little information on their website. It doesn't say how much they charge for their service. I can only assume that they add a percentage or per transaction fee. I'm hoping that their "agressive shipping rates" make up for the fees and that customers won't end up spending more than they currently spend on international shipping. We use USPS now, because it's the least expensive, but our customers still complain about international shipping charges often being higher than the cost of the products.

I tried emailing GlobalShopex and have had no response. So I tried calling the two phone numbers that they have on their website. One of the numbers is disconnected and the other rings for a whole and then goes to voicemail. I'm a little concerned about what would happen if a customer had a problem and could not reach them as I have been unable to reach them.

Plus there is almost zero conversation or service reviews for the company online. For a company that claims to have been around since 1999, I would expect there to be some discussion of the quality of their service, good or bad.

We currently have our international shipping set to $0, and we have to invoice after the order is placed, since the shipping costs depend on the country and weight of the package. This is time consuming for us and frustrating for customers. So we really need some sort of solution.
4erika

Re: GlobalShopex

Postby 4erika » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Nevermind....I just spoke with their customer service, and I have to say that they don't exactly inspire confidence. It's like they don't thoroughly understand what they're doing well enough to try to explain it to someone else.

After much discussion, I realized that they are not a shipping service but rather an international fulfillment company. They actually purchase the products from a seller and resell to the customer. They make their money by requiring a 10% discount from the seller on the products that they purchase from us. I assumed there would be a fee, but I figured it would be a percentage of the shipping charges, not a percentage of the sale.

Now I know why there's so little discussion about the company. I just can't imagine that this is a good solution for many companies.

I guess we'll just have to keep doing what we're doing until we can find a good international shipping calculator to integrate into our shopping cart. If anyone has one that they like, please let me know.
4erika

Postby GlobalShopexTeam » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:56 am

Hi 4Erika,

Firstly, I’d like to apologize that your experience with our customer service team was not what you expected. We pride ourselves on our customer service team and train/manage all of the members in-house and work with them on a daily basis to ensure the highest standards. Our sales team who will usually handle calls of your nature works in the office right next to customer service, and I am not sure why you weren’t transferred directly to the sales team as that is standard protocol for the CS team.

As for reviews being available, we can direct you to a number of articles/sources that have reviewed our service and covered our partnerships with various merchants within the United States. We have also successfully partnered with various ShopSite merchants who we would be happy to share with you. Additionally, we have a GlobalShopex Mall (GlobalShopexmall.com) that features over 100 merchants that utilize our international checkout solution.

In terms of what we do and the service we provide, we are an integrated international checkout and shipping solution, offering a turn-key, risk free way for US based merchant to sell worldwide. Therefore, we do not just simply buy products from U.S. merchants and resell them to international buyers. Now in terms of our fee structure, we have a variety of different forms of charging for our service. The per order commissions % is one of the ways we can charge the merchant for our service; this is an efficient way to keep shipping rates down for your international customers and increase conversion rates while also increasing your overall international shipments. However, there are alternative options for merchants who are unable to give GlobalShopex a % of their sales.

I hope this was able to answer some of your questions, and reassure you that your experience it not a common occurrence among merchants or customers. If you are still looking for an international shipping solution we would be happy to discuss our services more in-depth with you.

Regards,

GlobalShopex
Sincerely,

Customer Care
GlobalShopex.com - For Merchants
GlobalShopexMall.com - For Customers
GlobalShopexTeam

Postby nesrine » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:56 am

Hi,

After what started as a TERRIBLE experience with Globalshopex, they finally came to their senses ( I was thinking of suing them) and offered to deliver the product I was awaiting at no extra cost.
I would still have spare the whole mess if I knew it would be as complicated as such but appreciate they ended up helping and serving my case.

Nesrine
nesrine

Postby GlobalShopexTeam » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:50 pm

Dear Nesrine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your customer experience. We take these reviews and comments very seriously. First, I’d like to apologize for the customer experience you had and any problems that came up while we were processing your order. I am glad that we were able to speak with you privately and fix your rug order. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Thanks!
GlobalShopex
Sincerely,

Customer Care
GlobalShopexTeam

Postby Cavramopo » Fri May 23, 2014 8:19 am

I am having the WORST time with this horrible company right now! It has been weeks since I ordered my product yet it still has yet to be shipped out from this what I think is fake company! i have spoken to a "CUSTOMER SERVICE" and i say that lightly rep and they keep saying it will be shipped today, i spoke with someone. Who did you speak to? Can anyone give me advice on what to do? I want to be done with this nightmare of a company that just scams people!
Cavramopo

Postby GlobalShopexTeam » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:01 am

Cavramopo wrote:I am having the WORST time with this horrible company right now! It has been weeks since I ordered my product yet it still has yet to be shipped out from this what I think is fake company! i have spoken to a "CUSTOMER SERVICE" and i say that lightly rep and they keep saying it will be shipped today, i spoke with someone. Who did you speak to? Can anyone give me advice on what to do? I want to be done with this nightmare of a company that just scams people!

Hello Cavramopo,

I apologize for the service you received from our Customer Care representative. I have reviewed your case and see that you received your order. We strive on improving our Customer's experience while using our services and if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us web page.
Sincerely,

Customer Care
GlobalShopexTeam

Postby redoxon » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:44 am

GlobalShopex service is horrible. I bought a soccer jersey and they took 15 days to receive it in their warehouse, not even to deliver it to my address. I just canceled the order, after such a long time waiting.
When I canceled, they charged me 10 u$d as cost of delivering the jersey back to I don't know were.

During all the process customer service was horrible too, not replying emails for days.

I'll never buy from them again.
redoxon

Postby jacobus » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:56 pm

I am currently experiencing dealing also with this aweful company. I order a pair of soccer boots fro my son. I have been trying to contact the copy using all the dirrent ways on there website. None of the phone numbers, tried the customer care email and all I get is an automated reply saying someone will get back to me within one business day, all i hear is crickets. They take your money out of your account quickly but get nothing in return. I aslo tried there online chat service with an agent and again nothing. I ahve also thought about getting someone external to investigate this company as I don't think they are real. My sone is devastated as now he might not have his boots in time as the soccer season is drawing to a close. Would mind some help here
jacobus

Postby GlobalShopex » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:45 pm

Dear Jacobus,
I apologize for the problems you are experiencing with your order and the delay in receiving the shoes for your son's soccer season. Could you please let me know the order# or email address on file with the order. I would like to look into this and contact you directly to give you an update on where the package is at and when it should reach you. You may also contact us by email at customercare@globalshopex.com or by phone at 855 848 8804.
Thank you,
GlobalShopex
GlobalShopex

Postby GlobalShopex » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:39 am

Dear Redoxon,
I apologize for the delay in responding to your message on this forum. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your customer experience. We take these reviews and comments very seriously and will be contacting you by email to review your case.

Please contact us directly customercare@globalshopex.com if there is anything else we can do to help in the future.
Thanks,
GlobalShopex
GlobalShopex

Postby ashley.l3 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Extremely pissed off with the service i received as a customer of GlobalShopex shipping. Firstly after a month of hearing nothing, i get an email from them informing me they stuffed up the freight cost and i needed to pay another USD122 (over double the shipping cost) otherwise they would send it back and i would not receive the item. It sounded like a complete scam they try with everyone. When i queried the price as i would not have bought the product if it cost that much to ship, i was given a small discount. When i queried again, they just said it was already returned that i would get my money back some time soon. I'm running a small business and i needed that product 3 weeks ago when it should have arrived (as stated on shop i purchased off). And to hear basically that i don't give a s*** and go away by Globalshopex is unacceptable.

I will never use again or buy from a company that uses this shipping method!!!
ashley.l3

Postby cmultiusos » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:09 am

A very bad experience with Globalshopex

I wanted to send some sports equipment to friends in the Caribbean. A problem with that is, that when you send a package from Germany to a middle american country, that the receiver often will have to pay import duties and fees. These can be quite high and possibly too high for the recipient. DHL in Germany has an option to prepay these duties and fees, but it is only available to professional mailers.

After some research I found out, that in the U.S. there are one or two online sport shops, which have the option to send out their wares internationally with all duties and taxes prepaid. Exactly what I needed. They use a service from a company called GlobalShopex. (Later I learned there are others like BongoUS etc)

GlobalShopex has no clue how to run a proper shipping business. Customer should expect to be lied to by GlobalShopex at any time. Priority Shipping costs you more, has no effect.

I was able to procure what are arguably better quality balls than what I would have gotten in the states for $200 instead of $300. Then I persuaded some friends in the destination to layout the duty and fees for me. The duty and fees only amounted to $30. The shipping by DHL was $70 and it took less than three weeks, although this time I didn't pay extra for priority shipping.

Regards
cmultiusos

Postby Homero Reis » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:22 am

My situation is not very different from others descirbed here.

I also bougth a pair of soccer boots for my son and immediatly pay for them.

This was almost a month ago.
After a few days I started contacting the Cient Support trying to now when the delivery would take place.

I was informed that that could take 5 to 15 business day. Immediatly I expressed dissatisfaction and told them that was something that they shoul infomed the customer before paying and that charging almost 60 euros, like they didi to me, for this kind of shipment is an outrage.
Several days passed and I was contacted by a third party company(ORANGE DISTRIBUTION SOLUTIONS INC) requirirng me to pay an amount regarding taxes an duties in order for the delivery to take place.
I agreed and payed, they informed me that they would take care of the final shipment. This was on the 5th of this month and since then, nothing.

There´s no information about anything, the 15 business day have expired, I tried to contact both companies several times. I even tried to cancel the order, I demanded a refund and the only answer that I got was basically, YOU CAN´T.
Of course, since that they stopped replying.

I´m now looking for help, I´ve already contactet the autorathies and the the advice I can give is, wathever you do don´t buy anything that involves GlobalShopex, I do not know yet if they are a fraud or if this is a scam, but be very careful or you may end up like me, with no product and no money.
Homero Reis

Re: GlobalShopex--order number375670

Postby blue sky » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:38 am

ordered scrub pants and got top instead, Globalshopex promised refund& no money refund at all

I ordered two Dickies Cargo scrub pants and received scrub tops instead, Global Shopex shop promised me they would refund scrub pants + international postage money back to my account in 5-10 days. of course no money came yet after three weeks so far, they even stop reply my email. It has been nearly two month since I place first order via internet with Global Shopex and I still no uniform to wear. no money in my bank.
blue sky

Next

Return to User Forum