Slate with Accent Question

General ShopSite user discussion

Slate with Accent Question

Postby JCat » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:04 pm

I finally settled on a template which seems to flow nicely, however, I can't seem to escape that "except for one thing" with every template. :)

I'm using Slate with Accent, and the table formats beautifully in Firefox and IE, but in Chrome, there is one problem:

The right margin of the tables on Chrome seem to be set around your largest product name, so if all the products on the page don't use large names, the table is very narrow. Very large product names seem to push the right margin all the way out to where it should be: close to the end of the right frame. The

On IE and FireFox - the right margin is consistent through all product pages, which displays perfectly.

I tried clearing the cache and even disabling extensions it Chrome, but no changes, even on a PC and a Mac -- the same results. Is there something I can add to shopsite to force the right margin of the table to STAY to the far right, where it belongs?

EDIT: figured out the issue - or shall I say, a work around. The product description field must have some kind of substantial description in order for the table to expand to full size (which is still a Chrome-only problem).
JCat

Return to User Forum