Dumped by your Hosting company or provider, Who is next?

This is an archive of old posting to the User Forum

Dumped by your Hosting company or provider, Who is next?

Postby Eric Kirkhuff » Tue Aug 28, 2001 4:46 pm

Many people who are with a hosting company that does not care or just does not have the technology to support ShopSite and it's many vendors. In the beginning, the price was good, but now the service really stinks. We speak to dissatisfied prospective clients on a daily basis. I just do not understand what some of these companies are thinking. I guess they did not think you were going to grow??

If you talk to a hosting company that does not ask you lots of questions about your site, what your current and future needs are, politely hang-up. The more time you spend with your prospective host and your host with a prospective customer, the better you both will be in the long run.
Our ShopSite customers are growing-up. They are more sophisticated and demand more reliability and support.

We transfer customers with bad hosting experiences that have "no skin" left on there bones from frustration.
Our goal is to make transitions easy and painless. Call us and see. 800 250-1507.

I am the CEO of YourHost.com, an E-Commerce hosting solutions provider. No, we are not the cheapest, but we are one of the best.
In short, we answer our phones, return calls, and care about your business.

I hope you will see this posting as a reference you can turn to, now or in the future.

Eric Kirkhuff, YourHost.com
Eric Kirkhuff

Re: Dumped by your Hosting company or provider, Who is next?

Postby PCLearningMall.com » Sat Sep 01, 2001 8:13 am

I know exactly what he means. I was nuked from my ISP without any notice. I had a problem with ShopSite and contacted the ISP (they're a big company that you'd know Hostpro). I went on a search to find a quick replacement and YourHost.com rescued me!

I would highly recommend YourHost.com as an ISP to host your ShopSite or any site. I've been working with them for over 6 months and they have never let me down.

There President is available to even answer questions or discuss solutions to marketing opportunities.

Keep up the great work - Paul Janke http://www.PCLearningMall.com
Eric Kirkhuff wrote in message <9mhc00$5vd$1@support.shopsite.com>...
Many people who are with a hosting company that does not care or just does not have the technology to support ShopSite and it's many vendors. In the beginning, the price was good, but now the service really stinks. We speak to dissatisfied prospective clients on a daily basis. I just do not understand what some of these companies are thinking. I guess they did not think you were going to grow??

If you talk to a hosting company that does not ask you lots of questions about your site, what your current and future needs are, politely hang-up. The more time you spend with your prospective host and your host with a prospective customer, the better you both will be in the long run.
Our ShopSite customers are growing-up. They are more sophisticated and demand more reliability and support.

We transfer customers with bad hosting experiences that have "no skin" left on there bones from frustration.
Our goal is to make transitions easy and painless. Call us and see. 800 250-1507.

I am the CEO of YourHost.com, an E-Commerce hosting solutions provider. No, we are not the cheapest, but we are one of the best.
In short, we answer our phones, return calls, and care about your business.

I hope you will see this posting as a reference you can turn to, now or in the future.

Eric Kirkhuff, YourHost.com
PCLearningMall.com

Return to User Forum Archive