Changing my shop

Questions and answers about ShopSite Custom Templates

Changing my shop

Postby mysticscooby » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Hello,
I am hoping to move my dreamweaver shop into a shopsite design requiring a lot les maintainance and am running into some difficulties. This seems to be the only way to get help.
I have a few specifics that I need to happen with my site, mostly colors, but definately my banner on the top of the page and not matter what I do or which template I use, it don't seem to want to work. Can someone help me?

For example, on this page (hoping you can see it) how can I make that banner appear on the top of this template instead of down towards the middle? The writing underneath should also be larger and more of an introduction to the site...
http://www.mysticscooby.com/ss/preview.cgi?&ran1=771&ran2=137&page=26

Also is there any way to make the column down the middle be wider and not just a column down the middle?

These are the two problems I am trying to solve at the moment, i am sure there will be more.

Thank you.
mysticscooby

Re: Changing my shop

Postby mysticscooby » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Ok. Figured out the logo thing... but not the column right down the middle...
mysticscooby

Postby Jim » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:35 pm

The url you gave requires logging in to the back office of your store since it is being displayed in preview mode. Can you provide a link to the actual html page that has been published?

There is probably a style assigned to each column on the page. You should be able to set the width of the column in the style code.
Jim
Site Admin

Postby mysticscooby » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:44 pm

No, the store has not been published because I don't want it to override the store that is already on the url.would it work to download it and post it that way?
mysticscooby

Postby Jim » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:42 am

Yes, try downloading the html from the page and post that to see if we can see it then.
Jim
Site Admin

Return to Custom Template Questions