Bootstrap Based Habits Theme

Questions and answers about ShopSite Custom Templates

Postby psldesigns » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:13 pm

I'm wondering if I can get some info on what is new and different with this theme? I have been building with the BB- themes and have a new site to build so am wondering if it might be better. Are there any great, cool new features, things it fixes? Has anyone built a site with it that I can visit? Thanks!
psldesigns

Re: Bootstrap Based Habits Theme

Postby ShopSite Lauren » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:08 pm

The Bootstrap Habits theme is setup using a version of the bootstrap CSS and JavaScript as well as many bootstrap CSS styles. So designers who are familiar with Twitter Bootstrap will be able to more quickly setup/integrate a custom template in that framework.

Much like the BB themes where designers can create a custom header and footer to 'wrap' around the BB theme content, designers can create a custom header and footer to 'wrap' around the Bootstrap content. Just change the store color 5 to FFFFFF (preferences > layout settings), and upload a Bootstrap-Header.sst include file and Bootstrap-Footer.sst include file, as well as a bootstrap-custom.css publish file.
- ShopSite Lauren
Contact me for help with any of your
custom ShopSite template questions.
ShopSite Lauren

Postby synchrotech » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Much like the BB themes where designers can create a custom header and footer to 'wrap' around the BB theme content, designers can create a custom header and footer to 'wrap' around the Bootstrap content. Just change the store color 5 to FFFFFF (preferences > layout settings), and upload a Bootstrap-Header.sst include file and Bootstrap-Footer.sst include file, as well as a bootstrap-custom.css publish file.

I've been trying to follow this process, but it only results in the header and footer disappearing. I must be missing a step.

I would like to make duplicates of the default header, footer, and ccs file, make small modifications, and then deploy them.

Is there a step-by-step written tutorial?
synchrotech

Postby psldesigns » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 am

I believe the step you must be missing is that you are not copying the original Bootstrap-Header.sst include file and Bootstrap-Footer.sst include file, saving them, then uploading them. If you are just creating a new file and uploading it, then it is blank so your header and footer would disappear. Try copying them first.
psldesigns

Postby richardhayes » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:23 pm

I wonder if you guys have a step-by-step written tutorial. Thank you in advance!
http://custom-paper-writing.com/blog/papers-psychology-research
richardhayes

Postby Lokkos » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:18 am

baby carrier wrap
https://loveandcarry.com/en/shop/view/baby-carriers/
Lokkos

Return to Custom Template Questions