Checkout Button Sending to PayPal Page

Questions and answers about ShopSite Custom Templates

Checkout Button Sending to PayPal Page

Postby mcmccarty » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:10 am

For my checkout Payment Options, I have a PayPal Xpress Option (w/Button), which is working fine, and then a general "Checkout" which is set to PayPal Website Payments Pro, for an inline/in-page payment form. It worked 2 weeks ago but now forwards to the general PayPal page.

I can't figure out what happened or where to look to correct the coding. I have tried taking the button off of the page and then re-setting it but that didn't work.

Can anyone help?

https://www.priceproductsllc.com/Shop/sc/order.cgi?rd=1&storeid=*1ea496848918695fdba0c5a7a28eb4a739&sbid=SSMSB1291992209.4071&redirect=yes
mcmccarty

Re: Checkout Button Sending to PayPal Page

Postby loren_d_c » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:07 am

What credit card payment types do you have enabled in Commerce Setup -> Payment? If you have turned off all credit card payment types, then that would leave PayPal Express Checkout as the only payment type left, and the regular Checkout button would then send shoppers through that payment method as well as the PayPal Express Checkout button.

-Loren
loren_d_c

Re: Checkout Button Sending to PayPal Page

Postby mcmccarty » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks Loren, that was it. So simple, I don't know why I didn't notice that it had changed for some reason.

Many thanks. Most of my hair will stay intact thanks to you.
mcmccarty

Return to Custom Template Questions