shopping cart layout....

Questions and answers about ShopSite Custom Templates

shopping cart layout....

Postby Yachtsman » Fri May 06, 2011 3:31 pm

I have modified the Curved.CSS file of my site with the colors and layout that I want.

The Pages and Products layouts are working fine. The shopping cart is not.

When I do a preview of the shopping cart page it looks correct. When I actually load the page by clicking on the minicart the page looks like a stocked "curved" layout.

Any idea what am I missing?
Yachtsman

Re: shopping cart layout....

Postby Jim » Fri May 06, 2011 5:41 pm

What files did you modify? Often there are 5 different css files for the shopping cart screens. One each for the initial screen, billing address screen, confirmation screen, thankyou screen and the html email receipt.

When you edit the Shopping cart template there are a number of [--DEFINE ... --] sections. Look in each of those to see what .css file, if any, is included for that section and make your changes to each one that you find.
Jim
Site Admin

Re: shopping cart layout....

Postby ShopSite Lauren » Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 am

If you have modified the shopping cart template and it is not exactly the same name as the original, then you would need to go to Commerce Setup > Order System > Layout Info, and select your custom/modified shopping cart template from the pull down menu (it will be at the bottom).

Also, in the Curved theme, the shopping cart uses a different CSS file than the pages, you would want to edit the Curved-Cart.css.
http://www.shopsite.com/templates/cookbook/builtintemplates-curved.shtml
- ShopSite Lauren
Contact me for help with any of your
custom ShopSite template questions.
ShopSite Lauren

Return to Custom Template Questions