Add to Cart Button Missing

Questions and answers about ShopSite Custom Templates

Add to Cart Button Missing

Postby joediffdez » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 pm

I finished creating my custom template layout, added dummy products, assigned them to a products page and the products are appearing but they don't have an add to cart button. I went into the products and checked on "check here to create more info page" now all the products have an add to cart button except the first product. I can't find anything different between this first product and the other three. Any ideas?
www.differentdezine.com
joediffdez

Re: Add to Cart Button Missing

Postby ShopSite Lauren » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:14 pm

What's the page you are referring to? And you mentioned that you are creating a custom template. Could you provide the code from between your [-- DEFINE PRODUCT --] and [-- END_DEFINE PRODUCT --] tags?
- ShopSite Lauren
Contact me for help with any of your
custom ShopSite template questions.
ShopSite Lauren

Postby joediffdez » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 pm

As I was waiting for a reply, I continued with the quick and easy tutorial and uploaded the template for the "more info" page, when that was done, after publishing the page, now the add to cart is on all the items but the more information page doesn't display the image of the product. :( It might be a setting on the product? I'm not entirely sure.

Do you still want me to display the code?
www.differentdezine.com
joediffdez

Postby joediffdez » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:26 pm

I am guessing I need to select the "more info page" image to be the image that I want displayed? I'm still trying to get a grasp on things. I'm learning as I go.
www.differentdezine.com
joediffdez

Postby ShopSite Lauren » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:27 pm

The more information page should use the more information graphic. There is a product graphic field and a more information graphic field, which are separate. Make sure you have an image selected for the more information graphic (Products > Edit Product Info> scroll down to the more information section). A URL to your page would also probably be helpful.
- ShopSite Lauren
Contact me for help with any of your
custom ShopSite template questions.
ShopSite Lauren

Return to Custom Template Questions