Setting up Reorder from order history

Questions and answers about ShopSite Custom Templates

Setting up Reorder from order history

Postby Specialty Graphics » Thu May 17, 2012 2:32 pm

I was hoping that someone could help me out. I am trying to set up our cart to allow customer to reorder from their order history. One of the new features in the sp2 release. I have looked through several pages of tags to see if I could find the new tags that I will need to add to our custom templates for the registration pages. I however have not found any mention to them. Is there something that I am missing or have they just simply not been posted yet.
Specialty Graphics

Re: Setting up Reorder from order history

Postby Jim » Thu May 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Here is a link to some of the new tags for 11sp2
http://www.shopsite.com/templates/cookbook/tips-tags-11-SP2.shtml

But it doesn't have the reorder tags on the page. Looking at one of the ShopSite templates I see this added.
Code: Select all
<div class="center reorder" align="center">[-- STORE.ReorderText --] [-- BUTTON Reorder --]</div>

So try adding that to your template. The rest of the code is included by the [-- CR_JAVASCRIPT --] that contains code that processes the buttons.
Jim
Site Admin

Postby Specialty Graphics » Fri May 18, 2012 7:36 am

Thanks Jim,

Worked perfectly. Would have been nice if there was a link to that page on the help page that lists all the new features. Would make it much easier on everyone I'm sure.
Specialty Graphics

Postby Jim » Fri May 18, 2012 9:24 am

The doc team is still working on documentation so it may be a week or so before that is all ready. The tags were already documented on the cheatsheet.
http://shopsite.com/help/11.2/en-US/templates/custom.template.cheatsheet.cr.html
Jim
Site Admin

Postby ndex68 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:27 am

have added the code above and I this error : "No variable price specified, item not added to the shopping cart."
ndex68

Return to Custom Template Questions