Menu bar with products displaying incorrectly

Questions and answers about ShopSite Custom Templates

Menu bar with products displaying incorrectly

Postby freshy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 am

Hi guys!
I'm a total newbie so please bear with me and please excuse me for my html illiteracy.
I just started my shop with shopsite starter and chose the Lights theme. The thing is the menu bar is displaying the names of the store sections as a list, that is vertically, instead of horizontally, as in going along the menu bar. That way only the first product's name is visible to the client. Maybe I clicked something on the wrong place, honestly I have no idea how this happened. :shock: I have searched all the customizing possibilities with no success making it right. I have tried other themes but the names are still in a list form. Very weird.
My store is very simple and I'm just starting so I wouldn't mind starting the whole thing all over. But when I try to use the wizard again, the same problem prevails. It's like the store has a memory of y previous layout and I don't know how to wipe it clean and start from scratch.
Thanks in advance for any help!
freshy

Re: Menu bar with products displaying incorrectly

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:48 pm

What is the url to your store?
What version of ShopSite is it running?
Jim
Site Admin

Postby freshy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi Jim!
My store is at: http://fabulasenfrio.com/store/index.html
Most of it is in Spanish but you'll get the idea.
I'm not sure about the software version though. At the bottomof the store generating pages it says shop site 11, is that it?
freshy

Postby freshy » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 pm

I'm starting to think it has something to do with the flexi-build file which is shared by several themes, like the Lights theme. Any ideas?
freshy

Return to Custom Template Questions