"list all products" drop down doesn't work

Request and discuss enhancements to ShopSite

"list all products" drop down doesn't work

Postby tonystoltzfus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:54 pm

When you click "List all pages" in the drop down menus, it gives you a list of pages. But when you click "List all products" it infuriatingly takes you to the search products dialog. Then you have to click again to get the list of products it promised you in the first place.

Can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make this simple fix that has cost me thousands of extra clicks and lots of time over the years? All you'd have to do is add a "search for products" command to the menu alongside "list of products", and then I would only need to see the search screen when I want it. In ten years of using shopsite, this is certainly the most time-wasting, easy to fix thing I can think of about the whole system.

Have mercy on me. I am updating every listing on my site, and that means several times I have to cycle through a page I don't want for every single product.

Tony Stoltzfus
Coach22.com
tonystoltzfus

Re: "list all products" drop down doesn't work

Postby Jim » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:47 pm

I have logged this as an enhancement request.

Note: if you click the checkbox "Remember Search" and then click the List all products button it will display the list of products. Also if you have the Remember Search checked and you do a search that same search will be repeated when the products screen loads again.
Jim
Site Admin

Re: "list all products" drop down doesn't work

Postby tonystoltzfus » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:24 pm

I'd add my vote to this one. As it is, the drop down menu button for "list all products" is essentially useless
tonystoltzfus

Return to Enhancement Requests