Rewards Program Enhancements

Request and discuss enhancements to ShopSite

Rewards Program Enhancements

Postby koryb1 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:58 am

We have a lot of success with the Rewards Program and a "Buy 10 Get 1 Free" type "club" that we run. However, the Rewards Program could be even better with some enhancements:

1. Rather than a "Free Item" it would be great to instead give a discount. This would allow "Buy One Get The 2nd for 50% Off" for example. These types of sales are very common these days. This seems like an easy implementation?

2. Add price comparison functionality. As an example, it would be great to offer "Buy Two Get One Free" with the free item only being of equal or lesser value.

3. Allow products to be part of more than one Reward. For example, if we have all our shoes in the Buy 10 Get 1 program, we can't also create a separate Reward "Free Shoe Bag with Purchase". Now, I do see the hurdle. Once a Reward is claimed the Reward Count is reset. So if a customer claimed Reward #2, you'd have to somehow make sure the Reward Count for Reward #1 didn't also reset. I guess this request is more complicated but it would still be a great enhancement if it could be implemented.

Thanks in advance!

Kory
koryb1

Re: Rewards Program Enhancements

Postby lneibauer » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:58 pm

I would love to see this as well, this would be a great edition to the software
lneibauer

Return to Enhancement Requests