assign product pages search

Request and discuss enhancements to ShopSite

assign product pages search

Postby lynn27 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:09 am

Hi, I am new to Shopsite and had a custom cart prior to this. I was able do multiple searches at once, ie; product available? yes/no and product shown? yes/no.

I sell one-of-a-kind antiques and sometimes like to keep "sold" items showing on the product pages and then remove when I choose without doing a power edit to remove all sold. Unfortunately, there is no way to do a product search by "assigned items" to product pages to let me know what items show available to the customer. Would anyone else like this feature?

Lynn
parishotelboutique.com
lynn27

Re: assign product pages search

Postby psldesigns » Wed May 25, 2016 9:12 am

Would love the ability to search assigned products that are on a page so that I can remove them. Sometimes we will combine like items until we have enough of a certain kind then will split them out to their own page. Currently, we have to hunt and peck to remove them. Would love to search those assigned so I could remove them at once. :O)
psldesigns

Postby Jim » Fri May 27, 2016 9:01 am

In ShopSite 12 sp2 you can search on products assigned to a page from the Products screen. You can then narrow your search using the Filter option.
Have you tried this new functionality? If not you can get a demo store from http://www.shopsite.com
Jim
Site Admin

Postby psldesigns » Fri May 27, 2016 11:18 am

Are you sure? We have that version and it appears we can only search on products not assigned. I ran it by Lexiconn as well and they confirmed. If you can search on products already assigned, can you please give exact instructions on how to get it to search the left column -- the assigned products? Thanks!
psldesigns

Return to Enhancement Requests