Enhancement in Shopsite

Request and discuss enhancements to ShopSite

Enhancement in Shopsite

Postby dkkdol » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Because of sending data feeds, I would suggest a way to sort items so that the date a listing was submitted to Google could be listed for ordering, and also another for last revisions. This would be helpful in determining a way to arrange things for sumitting to Google via API so that it would be more practical and easier to deal with. Sometimes I end up sumitting the whole datafeed when I could do an API of the few changed items instead. Also, my listing is getting to its maximum capacity for the ftp data feed where I may be forced to do part of it by API, or it seems that way. Of course, Google may not be letting even correctly formed items on always right now with all the traffic.

This would be useful in other ways if we go through an try to revise items in any kind of order.

Thanks a lot to whoever reads this. I have a shop in the Collectoronline section of Tias and this has been one of the most useful features there, to view and work with inventory by months submitted or months last revised. Then I can narrow it down to specific dates via a Find window within the individual section. This way I know what is oldest and may need a revision or at least to look at.
Donna D. Krug
Donna's Korner Kollectibles
http://www.dkkdolls.com/store
dkkdol

Return to Enhancement Requests