Sending Different Product Orders To Different Emails

Request and discuss enhancements to ShopSite

Sending Different Product Orders To Different Emails

Postby MediaBass » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:41 pm

How can I send different product orders to different people in my organization? Any help is appreciated.
MediaBass

Postby Jim » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 pm

There is no way to selectively send some orders to one person and some to another automatically. If you have access to the Preferences > Hosting services screen (some hosts don't allow access) then you can put additional email addresses in the Order notifications Cc field and a copy of all orders will be sent to those addresses.
Jim
Site Admin

Will Sub Categories Help

Postby MediaBass » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:22 pm

If I use the sub-category , will that help me?
I had a company two years ago set up a shop for me that would send orders to different persons in my orgaization.
Would a "If" script be possible?
MediaBass

Postby Jim » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:39 pm

The only way it might be possible is if you use the Order API functionality (pro level store only) and create a script that will send the email itself instead of having ShopSite send the email.
Jim
Site Admin

different emails sent for different products

Postby flyspray » Tue May 12, 2009 9:43 pm

You might concider using this product http://www.chandlerweb.com/dropshipemails.html

It allows you to choose what email address you want to send a picking list to for each spacific product... it is not very expensive ($79.95 one time fee) and has worked flawlessly for me.

I am not affiliated in any way with the manufacturer... I just think this might work for you.

thanks
gregC
flyspray

Thanks, FlySpray

Postby MediaBass » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 pm

I have contacted the company you recommended and look forward to trying it out. Thanks!
MediaBass

Return to Enhancement Requests