ShopSite version 10 service pack 2 - 1 - No sales reports???

Request and discuss enhancements to ShopSite

ShopSite version 10 service pack 2 - 1 - No sales reports???

Postby ALEXANDRIA » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Dear David,

Again, why do we have to buy expensive add on programs, which I can't use by the was as I use a Mac, to have sales reports?

ShopSite version 10 service pack 2 revision 1 (v10 sp2 r1) has been released. Some of the improvements in this release include:

When are sales reports on products going to be included in revisions?

Alexandria
ALEXANDRIA

Postby ShopSite Lauren » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:08 pm

In version 10 sp2 there are more reports listed on the dashboard. You can sign up for a demo store to test this feature. The dashboard will show your total sales based on the day, week and month, as well as list your top selling products. You can also setup the Google Analytics feature which is built into ShopSite to track sales further, including providing more sales and product reports such as your top selling products and your top pages (like product more information pages) which customers are viewing.
- ShopSite Lauren
Contact me for help with any of your
custom ShopSite template questions.
ShopSite Lauren

Still NO Product Sales reports

Postby ALEXANDRIA » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Lauren,

You keep saying these reports, but none of them list product individual sales per period of time like a month. Which you can get on almost any free cart.

Alexandria
ALEXANDRIA

Postby ShopSite Lauren » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 pm

That is a report that is part of Google Analytics, which is a built in integration and a free service.
- ShopSite Lauren
Contact me for help with any of your
custom ShopSite template questions.
ShopSite Lauren

Re: ShopSite version 10 service pack 2 - 1 - No sales report

Postby psldesigns » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Looking to get a report showing all sales data for a date range by product -- not just the total sales for the period, but by item. The "all products" option for the product sales report shows just the grand total. If that showed product detail like the Top 10 report we would be able to get all the data. We would prefer to get the info directly out of ShopSite and not have to rely on Google Analytics. Thanks!
psldesigns

Return to Enhancement Requests