Reports & orders

Request and discuss enhancements to ShopSite

Reports & orders

Postby hunter1 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 pm

It's frustrating that your "reports" for the current year and the previous year don't total up the $ figures for you. I'm always having to add the figures up manually. What's that all about?

Also - why do the reports only go back to last year? What about the year before that? Or the year before that?

Orders - you provide a long list of variables with which to bring up orders, but not the most obvious one, which is SKU #. I have to go through several gyrations to figure out how who has placed an order for a particular product. What is so difficult about adding SKU as a variable I can request orders for?

- Morgan King
hunter1

Re: Reports & orders

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 am

Orders - you provide a long list of variables with which to bring up orders, but not the most obvious one, which is SKU #. I have to go through several gyrations to figure out how who has placed an order for a particular product. What is so difficult about adding SKU as a variable I can request orders for?

This will be fixed in the next major release of ShopSite. In addition to SKU you will also be able to search orders by product name and Associate name.
Jim
Site Admin

Return to Enhancement Requests