Cart Abandonment Detail

Request and discuss enhancements to ShopSite

Cart Abandonment Detail

Postby lbohen » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:42 am

I would like an enhancement that shows me detail about shopping carts that were abandoned. Detail to include items in cart and when available, name, address, and especially the email address of the potential customer.

In addition for each abandoned cart I would like ShopSite to present an email that I can customize to followup with the potential customer either automatically on some selected schedule (XX hours after cart abandonment) and number of times to be sent.
Larry Bohen - Audiobooks Online
Up to 60% Off
www.audiobooksonline.com
"Where Books Speak for Themselves"
lbohen

Re: Cart Abandonment Detail

Postby rdk53@yahoo.com » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 pm

The abandoned cart feature is great, but without the ability to track it's success or follow up it is sorely lacking.
1. The pop-up can be considered annoying to some visitors. If we are given the email addresses of the people who sign on then we can see if it is producing enough results to be worth the "annoyance" factor.
2. The pop-up should be customizable. I would like it to say that if you click close without giving an email address you won't be bothered again. Pop-ups like that are a turn-off for many people.
3.The 2 emails are okay but it would be nice if I were able to add them to my mailing list. Perhaps an opt-in could be included?

This is a good first step but it needs work.
Thanks,
Ruth
rdk53@yahoo.com

Return to Enhancement Requests