New Sort Item Options for Arrange Items Page

Request and discuss enhancements to ShopSite

New Sort Item Options for Arrange Items Page

Postby john powell » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:50 am

The addition of a "Sort Alphabetically" button to the Arrange Items page was great, but for re-merchandising purposes a "Sort Randomly" button would be enormously helpful too.

Also, having the ability to define product sort preferences on a per-page basis would be enormously helpful, i.e. "Keep this page sorted alphabetically as new items are added" and "Randomize items on this page every X days/hours."
john powell

Re: New Sort Item Options for Arrange Items Page

Postby utz119 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:44 am

I agree with John. It would save me a ton of time if new items were added alphabetically automatically.

Also, it would be nice if there was "View All" addition to the pagination. Many clients ask for "View All" button for displaying all items under one category.

Thanks,
Tina
utz119

Postby john powell » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Hello,

I have found where page sort defaults can be set under Pages -> Edit Layout, but it would be excellent to have the ability to set advanced product sort preferences on a per-page basis such as "Randomize items on this page every X days/hours."

It would also be helpful to have a "randomize" button available on the Pages -> Arrange Items page. Are there plans to introduce this functionality?
john powell

Postby john powell » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 pm

2 years later and no update on this request, so I'll ask again:

It would be excellent to have the ability to set advanced product sort preferences on a per-page basis such as "Randomize items on this page every X days/hours."

It would also be helpful to have a "randomize" button available on the Pages -> Arrange Items page. Are there plans to introduce this functionality?
john powell

Return to Enhancement Requests