Missing Fields in Product Download

Request and discuss enhancements to ShopSite

Missing Fields in Product Download

Postby hwiltzen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:45 pm

There appear to be some fields missing from Product Downloads. eg. Dissable Product and Google Product Category that I know of. There may be more. Do you have plans to add these fields to the product download and any others that may be missing after the last update?

Regards,
Hugh
hwiltzen

Re: Missing Fields in Product Download

Postby Jim » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:25 pm

What is the exact version of your ShopSite, look in the footer between the ShopSite logos for something like ShopSite® Pro 11 sp2 r4 StoreID: xx
What type of download are you doing, tab delimited or xml?

Which version have you selected from Download format pulldown, Version 11.2, 11.1, 11 etc. The fields will not be available in a version earlier than when they were added.

In my 11sp2r4 store those fields are in the version 11.2 download format for both xml and tab delimited downloads. Google Product Category is in the version 11.1 download but since the Disable Product feature was not added until ShopSite 11sp2 it is not in the download file for version 11.1.
Jim
Site Admin

Re: Missing Fields in Product Download

Postby hwiltzen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:47 pm

'Which version have you selected from Download format pulldown, Version 11.2, 11.1, 11 etc. The fields will not be available in a version earlier than when they were added.'

That was the clue I needed. Was still selecting verion 10.x from the dropdown menu.

Regards,
Hugh
hwiltzen

Return to Enhancement Requests