Can I do these shipping options...

General ShopSite user discussion

Can I do these shipping options...

Postby Indycals » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:24 am

and if not, what extension can I get to allow me to do them. My current shopping cart does this, but it's woefully outdated in other ways and I really need to switch to something more modern.

95% of my products ship in standard letter envelopes. I have three tiered flat rate shipping on them:

US orders - $1.00
Canada orders - $2.00
All other countries - $3.00

Even if I just used flat rate shipping, I don't see any way to configure it for these three scenarios.

And the remaining 5% of my products are items that ship by weight (Usually 8 oz or less, rarely over 2 lbs).

So in addition to the flat rate shipping for the 95% of my products, I need to have weight based shipping for the remaining 5%.

If I can't do this with ShopSite (with or without an external module), then I can't use ShopSite.
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:05 am

Re: Can I do these shipping options...

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:42 pm

You might want to see the Lexiconn shipping module.
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Return to User Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests